Finalists of the first edition of the TAG PRIZE
Single Photography Category ►
Photographic Project Category ►
© Cristiano Guida
Name Surname – Title
- Gaia Adducchio – Naked:#she
- Emanuele Artenio – Andreino
- Vania Broccoli – Hic Sunt Leones
- Giuseppe Cardoni – Boxing Notes
- Enzo Crispino – Il rumore del silenzio…
- Davide Esposito – Capri, sogno di un’ombra
- Jessica Guidi – Obama, the queen
- Luca Iovino – Haunts
- Leonardo Magrelli – Pairidaeza
- Natalia Mansano – If Trump were a woman my body is political
- Marco Marassi – Italia Scapes
- Ymy Nigris – Les terres affamées
- Marco Pasqua – sguardi & traguardi
- Martino Pirella – Senza veli
- Gian Marco Sanna – Malagrotta – The city of snow
- Manuel Succi – “El Último Hielero”
A collective exhibition of all finalists will take place at TAG – Tevere Art Gallery in Rome on June 16, 2018. The winners will be announced during the event.
Two overall winners, one per category.
Professional printer, photographer, founder of TAG – Tevere Art Gallery in Rome.
Photo Editor, professional journalist, art historian by background.
Co-founder of Photo Op, conception, promotion, organisation and curating of photographic exhibitions.
YANNICK DE LAVIOLETTE
Curator, collector, art writer, artists’ agent, gallerist.
Lives between Amsterdam and Paris.
Founder and director of Voies-off di Arles.
Photographer, curator and co-founder of MaMo Gallery in Arles.
Founder of the agency and gallery Grazia Neri in Milan.
She currently dedicates herself to teaching and the setting up of exhibitions.